Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you open over the Christmas and New Year Holiday period?
Yes we are open
- How long does your postage take?
We post every afternoon from Monday through to Friday. We only use Australia Post Express (for Australian Orders)which is tracked on line, we will email you the tracking number once your parcel has been packed and is ready to be sent. Australia Post Express guarantees to deliver the parcel the next business day to 80% of Australia. Please refer to Australia Posts Website to check if your postcode is in their fast zone (generally the fast zone is CBD areas). We pride ourselves on quick postage to our customers, please email us if you have any concerns or specific time frames that need to be meet - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a larger size apron?
All the aprons are the same size, however Linda's Hot Lime and Pink apron is a little bit wider across the top. All our aprons have extra long ties around the neck and waist.
- I live in England, can I still purchase?
Yes we can post anywhere in the world (except Canada and USA).
- We are interested in stocking your products but are not located in Australia?
Yes we can work out prices for you, please contact us directly through our contact us page or email directly to email@example.com
We have an exclusive distributor in Japan - Thank you.
- Will you be having new lines?
Yes we are constantly designing new lines and collections. If there is something specific you are looking for please email us - we would love to hear from you.
- Do you sell to Wholesalers or Online Stores
Please email us through our Contact Page or email directly to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are all the Aprons the same length?
Our apron lengths vary upon our Collections. Our Classic Collection has the longest length.
- I live overseas, am I able to send a gift to my friend in Australia?
Yes! Our loyal customers are located all over the world. At checkout we offer payment through paypal. Please ensure you enter the recipient's full address and include a valid 4 digit postcode. Once your parcel is ready to be sent we will email you through a tracking number that you can monitor through Australia Post's website.
- Do you have a question that hasn't been answered above?
We are here to help - Please email email@example.com and we will answer you asap!
- By what date should I place my order so that it arrives in time for Christmas
We only use Australia Post Express (within Australia) which guarantees to arrive the next business day (to 80% of Australia - please check Australia Post's website to see if your postcode is in their fast zone). We will be posting parcels right up to Christmas Day.
For all other countries please email us.